Publish Ads feature Disabled - Due to Bandwidth Problems

Admin
a year ago (Edited a year ago) 0 Admin 106

Gtptc always try to make Great Earning Options for free

But Now Publish Ads Feature Disabled,

Due to Huge Bandwidth Problems.

Actually we can Solve this Issue by Extending our Sever Capacity,

but why we Disabled it, because we are not Getting Good Profit through Publish Ads feature,

Actually it was free Earning Option, So we looked for 3rd Party Advertisers for more, But it was not happen for good Profits

Already it was not good business to Gtptc, that to now Bandwidth Problems

That's why we Disabling Publish Ads feature,

I Hope you all Understand Our situation with this Explanation,

Now Coming PTP Ads Advertising feature will Convert to Network Ads(Text & Banner Ads) feature,

No worry for Advertisers

All other features are working fine with good Profits also,

So no problem to other features

Thank you

ff77
a year ago 0 ff77 13

This is not a good decision .Because if you want more traffic to your site and more sign up then you must continue this PTP .In this way more people would visit your site everyday and some one join .When your site would be old as neobux.com you will get more sign up .Because of the trust would increase .If you can't continue PTP then try give your member to some extra cash .

Admin
a year ago 0 Admin 106
ff77 @ Apr 29, 2018, 10:29:22 AM
This is not a good decision .Because if you want more traffic to your site and more sign up then you must continue this PTP .In this way more people would visit your site everyday and some one join .When your site would be old as neobux.com you will get more sign up .Because of the trust would increase .If you can't continue PTP then try give your member to some extra cash .

We are said about PTP profits to Gtptc,

But of course, your suggestions is also good about continue Publish Ads and get sign ups or else make user with more earnings

We already launched monthly memberships because of we know this problem with Publish Ads is came in future

We are giving 10, 20% share per each Referral upgrade commission that to just of cost $5, $50

This will show you the best earnings from Gtptc & also Referral with Clicks that means never loss

Thank you

ff77
a year ago 0 ff77 13

Bring referrals is not so easy job .If someone not convinced to earn why he/she would join . Monthly membership with rent referrals system is a heavy investment .If you introduce some rev share system with a monthly payout it will bring more people .If you rent one referrals for 300 clicks then you will get your return after 300 days means at last a year .I think it is a slow earning .

Admin
a year ago 0 Admin 106
ff77 @ Apr 30, 2018, 10:26:13 AM
Bring referrals is not so easy job .If someone not convinced to earn why he/she would join . Monthly membership with rent referrals system is a heavy investment .If you introduce some rev share system with a monthly payout it will bring more people .If you rent one referrals for 300 clicks then you will get your return after 300 days means at last a year .I think it is a slow earning .

I think you didn't know clear details of Gtptc RR system

RR 300 Clicks will get earn with in 60 days (not 300 days) an average of 5 clicks daily

300 clicks/5 Clicks daily = 60 days you get back your total investment

1 RR cost = $0.27

RR Click value = $0.001,

300 Clicks * $0.001 = $0.30

That means $0.30 - $0.27 = $0.03 Profit per each RR

Please check it clearly

Thank you

ff77
a year ago 0 ff77 13

Still a heavy investment than return .If you take two months upgrade you have to give $10 and 2000 rented referral cost $540 and after two months your profit will be deducting upgrade cost is just $50.

Admin
a year ago 0 Admin 106
ff77 @ May 2, 2018, 10:27:52 AM
Still a heavy investment than return .If you take two months upgrade you have to give $10 and 2000 rented referral cost $540 and after two months your profit will be deducting upgrade cost is just $50.

$50 upgrade is for 12 months not 2 months

If you upgrade to Gold with $50 for 12 months + 2000 RR for $540

Now $60 profit for RR in 2 months

For 12 months $30*12= $360

Now minus upgrade cost $360 - $50 = $310 profit with 2000RR

This was Business logic for each member to get profit with long time, need to make more plans, not need of our explanations to earn profit

I hope it was understandable

Thank you

funnyjokes
a year ago (Edited a year ago) 0 funnyjokes 3

The information you share is very useful. It is closely related to my work and has helped me grow. Thank you!

Reading this thread:

income up to $15000-25000 per month easy
Earn Up To $5,000 per month

Earn Up To $5,000 per month
logo
logo
logo