• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dollar now with 106% Ad Share Profit and No paid Memberships from now
We updated Get Dollar now with Ad Share Profit,

Now from Get Dollar you can earn 101% Money + 5% Ad Clicks = 106% ROI

per each $1 of Get Dollar Ad share purchase,
You will get:
$1.01 worth 2020 Points  + $0.05 worth Ad Clicks = $1.06 worth ROI

Check Get  Dollar Ad Shares Now

and members whose have active Get Dollar shares, those members can Take Profit now  and use it as based on your Business Idea Idea

and whose purchased Memberships(Upgraded members) those accounts updated and money added to Purchase Balance, Please Check it now Cool

Due to this Points system Click Ads also changed,
Now instead of Fixed Ads, Dollar Ad available
and Click Value based on how many Points you have

Check Click Ads Now

This Update because of there is Big scam done by Soci--Trad-.biz  in couple of days back,
and i am very sad Sad to say that, it was from INDIA

Based on memberships it makes complete scam and many users loss Trust on "Online Money Making sites",
some people questioning Gtptc also

So, that to make all users to be in safe business,
we deleting all paid membership packages and Shares investment,
and also we Stopped that Referral Bonus $0.04 offer

Now in Gtptc, yo don't need to purchase any memberships to earn more,
and Instead of Shares we offering Ad service in Get Dollar, like 5% share in Ad Clicks

By this Ad shares, Every One can get Profit, when each time of purchasing Ad shares,
because, we instantly provide a PPC(Pay per Click) service to your Ads when purchasing Get Dollar Ad shares

there is no loss at all and Make Trust to all members

This type of business will make no doubts to any members,
and of course our Identity is always visible to every one just by search "gtptc" in Google or search engines

Smile Don't worry at all about Gtptc, Gtptc is always being Trusted and you can reach us any time

Thank you Heart
Nice changes Admin,on this way we can promote our ads and earn share too,very cool.Good luck and keep going  with these great staff in the future.  Rolleyes
Heart
(02-03-2017, 09:38 PM)Marija Wrote: Nice changes Admin,on this way we can promote our ads and earn share too,very cool.Good luck and keep going  with these great staff in the future.  Rolleyes

Thanks for your valuable feedback, feel free to discuss any problem about Gtptc or requesting new features 

Thank you
i am member for some time here and i must say i love the reinvest you made so easyer.
all the best to site.i love it
Smile
(02-04-2017, 08:57 PM)julijana194 Wrote: i am member for some time here and i must say i love the reinvest you made so easyer.
all the best to site.i love it
Smile

Thank you so much julijana194

Keep Earn more and we always interested to hear your feedback and suggestions

Thank you Smile
well i think one good splash could help you.i create one
http://www.lilijana181.ws/GTPTC
(02-06-2017, 07:07 PM)julijana194 Wrote: well i think one good splash could help you.i create one

Wow that's great, Thanks for your support to Gtptc

and remember click value based on Get Dollar Points, not on membership, because Gtptc with free membership for life time

Change in that description 

Thank you
(02-06-2017, 10:39 PM)Admin Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 07:07 PM)julijana194 Wrote: well i think one good splash could help you.i create one

Wow that's great, Thanks for your support to Gtptc

and remember click value based on Get Dollar Points, not on membership, because Gtptc with free membership for life time

Change in that description 

Thank you

glad you like it.i do most things there and i love creating.will fix it tomorow
btw i sended this add to all my members on 2 sites
see you
regards